Palace Resort blog< Back to View All Blogs
Tips for Booking Online
When planning your fun vacation at hotel BLUE you can either go ahead and book online or you can call us to book over the phone.
If you choose to book online from the convenience of your laptop or phone, check out these tips to help make this easy process even easier:
- Have your credit card handy! You will only need to pay for the first night of your reservation and the rest will be due when you arrive.
- Know what you are getting. Did you know that an oceanfront unit is on the front of the building and that ocean view is on the side? Or that there are a variety of different suites to choose from? Be sure you know what type of room you are getting when you book and that it is what you want. Click here to explore our room types.
- Book early! This may sound like a simple concept, but keeping this in mind can save you a large amount of money. As occupancy increases and rooms fill up, prices almost always go up. If you book early you will have more of a choice of unit types and you will know that you are getting a great deal. Plus you will have the money you saved leftover to spend on a drink at MIXX.
- Don’t miss the details. Be sure to read the disclaimer when you get to the checkout page. This will give you important information about parking, our cancellation fee and more.
- Have fun and celebrate! Now that you’ve successfully booked what will be one of the best Myrtle Beach vacations, why not treat yourself to a cocktail? Cheers!
Click here to start checking out prices today!